• What: Familiar stories are given unexpected twists in an “Upside-Down Fairy Tales” reading for all ages.
• When: 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.
• Do it: mill Valley Public Library, 375 Throckmorton Ave.; 389-4292, ext. 106; millvalleylibrary.org
• What: Zumba fitness with Pam Treadway combines upbeat music with energizing, calorie-burning moves for a fun dance workout.
• When: 6 to 7 p.m.
• Do it: WnY Warehouse, 64 Digital Drive, Novato; 785-4219; wnywarehouse.com
• What: Put all of your random knowledge to good use and show off your areas of expertise in a friendly pub trivia contest.
• When: 7:45 p.m.
• Do it: Mayflower Pub, 1533 Fourth St., San Rafael; 456-1011
For more places to go and things to do, visit events.marinij.com